Git re-org

Thomas Nichols

Jun 21, 2009, 7:40:05 PM6/21/09
to railfr...@googlegroups.com
Pond,

I was in the middle of a git re-org when github had a Bad Day (see
twitter, support.github.com and irc if you're interested). Sometime this
week I'll finish restructuring -- but there's a decision to be made
about naming -- anyone have ideas about this ticket:
http://github.com/railfrog/railfrog/issues/#issue/2 ?

Please comment there if you have any feedback -- otherwise the consensus
atm is option B.

-- Thomas.

Greg

Jun 21, 2009, 7:47:43 PM6/21/09
to railfr...@googlegroups.com
I vote 'b' :)

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 21, 2009, at 4:40 PM, Thomas Nichols <nich...@googlemail.com>

Shawn Anderson

Jun 21, 2009, 8:22:34 PM6/21/09
to railfr...@googlegroups.com
I also vote B.

/Shawn

Yury Kotlyarov

Jun 22, 2009, 1:44:19 AM6/22/09
to railfr...@googlegroups.com
+1for B

--Yury
--

Best regards,
Yury Kotlyarov

web: http://www.brainhouse.ru
email: yu...@brainhouse.ru
skype: yura__115
phone: +7 905 758 1491
jabber: yury.ko...@jabber.ru

Bèr Kessels

Jun 22, 2009, 2:03:46 AM6/22/09
to railfr...@googlegroups.com
another +1 for B

Prog Frog

Jun 22, 2009, 2:24:22 AM6/22/09
to railfr...@googlegroups.com
Yes +1 for B

But guys, please put your votes on the github issue tracker comment
page as Thomas asked.

--
http://railfrog.com/
Railfrog, the user-friendly, open-source web site deployment and