sample website within railfrog

mike_255

Jul 28, 2009, 4:31:28 PM7/28/09
to railfrog-dev
hi,

my group for our university project are attempting to develop an
intelligent caching system for railfrog. we have only just started the
project so have decided to create a website to see how things work.

i have done the rake for the sample website within railfrog but the
rake aborts, i get the following message-

C:\railfrogcms>rake railfrog:site:load SITE=vendor/plugins/railfrog/db/
sites/rai
lfrog
(in C:/railfrogcms)
rake aborted!
undefined method `last' for {"acts_as_nested_set"=>:environment}:Hash
C:/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rake-0.8.7/lib/rake.rb:2383:in
`raw_load_rakefile
'

would greatly appreciate any help i can get here

thanks,
mike

Thomas Nichols

Jul 28, 2009, 5:00:45 PM7/28/09
to railfr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mike,

You'll need to use the old "0.7.3" version of rake, at least until we
have railfrog running on latest Rails. Please could you try:

rake _0.7.3_ railfrog:site:load
SITE=vendor/plugins/railfrog/db/sites/railfrog

and report back what you find?

Note the underscores around the version number.

-- Thomas

mike_255

Jul 28, 2009, 5:10:02 PM7/28/09
to railfrog-dev
Thank you Thomas (again!)

that worked fine and i can now access the sample site

regards,
mike