Live Faucet is active

Colin LeMahieu

Oct 13, 2015, 1:17:16 AM10/13/15
to RaiBlocks
Hey everyone, the live faucet is active meaning you can get blocks on the live network.

Go to https://raiblocks.net/ -> Get Blocks

You should be able to enter your wallet account, fill out a captcha, and it'll send you 1000 Mrai.  Let us know any issues and tell your friends.

hos...@gmail.com

Oct 15, 2015, 5:54:58 PM10/15/15
to RaiBlocks
I tried it, but it seems that I didn't receive anything ...

Colin LeMahieu

Oct 15, 2015, 6:00:59 PM10/15/15
to RaiBlocks

Has the wallet finished synchronizing? When you first start it it needs to synchronize. When it's running it will say "running" or "wallet password empty" depending on if you've set a password. If it seems running you can send the logs. On Windows they're in your <user>/AppData/Local/RaiBlocks/logs

You can also try again to see if that fixes it.

hos...@gmail.com

Oct 15, 2015, 6:13:32 PM10/15/15
to RaiBlocks
Yes, it works now :)