Raft Question

Zaid Kraitem

Apr 19, 2023, 11:50:08 AM4/19/23
to raft-dev
Can you solve these question in the top of page 66, and sent the solve of this problem please to be more understandable of this algorithm!
I need the correct answer please .. thank you
dist-sys-notes.pdf

Diego Ongaro

Apr 19, 2023, 12:05:52 PM4/19/23
to raft...@googlegroups.com
That really looks like a homework assignment. It's not appropriate to ask others to do your homework.

On Wed, Apr 19, 2023, 08:50 Zaid Kraitem <zaidk...@gmail.com> wrote:
Can you solve these question in the top of page 66, and sent the solve of this problem please to be more understandable of this algorithm!
I need the correct answer please .. thank you

Zaid Kraitem

Apr 21, 2023, 1:43:37 PM4/21/23
to raft-dev

No I need the correct answer to check my info about this algorithm which has no numerical examples .. anyway thank you for your kind and polite reply

Karlis Zigurs

Apr 21, 2023, 1:51:24 PM4/21/23
to raft...@googlegroups.com
A few sheets of paper and a pen are a wonderful thing to use :)

Regards and wishing you best in understanding the beauty of RAFT.

Karlis

Zaid Kraitem

Apr 21, 2023, 2:32:03 PM4/21/23
to raft-dev
thank you Karlis for your advice .. really it is magical solution of this problem :)