Looking for help implementing raft in my P2P ecommerce app for cryptocurrency users

Jack Kinnof

Nov 21, 2022, 3:59:33 PM11/21/22
to raft-dev
I am looking for a C/C++ developer who is highly knowledgeable and has experience using the raft consensus protocol. The raft implementation I am currently using in my project is: https://github.com/willemt/raft

I am using sqlite3 with raft for database replication. I am aware that rqlite exists but it is written in go. There is also dqlite, but it only supports Linux and I do intend on supporting multiple platforms in the near future.

I am willing to compensate any developer who decides to help me integrate raft consensus protocol into my application in any way that I can. I'm broke at the moment but this project means a lot to me and I am willing to make the necessary sacrifices for it to come into fruition.
And I don't think I can pull this off on my own as my C++ is only at the beginner level.

Here is the link to my project, if anyone is interested:

https://github.com/larteyoh/testshop

I also have a matrix room where we discuss the development of my project, neroshop. Feel free to join if you like:

Free Ekanayaka

Nov 22, 2022, 4:42:21 AM11/22/22
to raft-dev
Hello,

dqlite author here. For what is worth, the main Linux-specific part of
dqlite is the code that performs disk writes. It shouldn't be that much
work to port it to other platforms, expecially compared to the work for
writing something similar to dqlite from scratch.

Regards,

Free
> --
Message has been deleted

Free Ekanayaka

Nov 24, 2022, 6:54:55 AM11/24/22
to Jack Kinnof, raft-dev
Hey,

I can surely provide some clarification about how to use dqlite, if
needed, but unfortunately not as far as the project is concerned.

Take care