Mar 3, 2021, 7:04:08 AM3/3/21
Most time has been spent converting editor automation (FX) to the new
datastructure. This means that changes are now heard immediately. It
is also necessary for future work. Besides that, the release contains
various minor improvements and bug fixes, mostly for the editor.
Changes 6.7.76 -> 6.8.71:
* Scripting: Update S7.
* NSM: Never autoconnect jack ports when nsm is
* Editor/mouse: Fix moving an element after
previously moving that element beyond a limit.
Before, when moving that element again, the
element would automatically jump the same number
of pixels in the opposite direction first. (The
fix was only necessary on Linux and Windows.)
* Modulators: Don't break chronological order when
adding or removing a modulator.
* Mixer: Keep crologocial order for the plugin
* Fonts: Display currently used font in font
requester when changing editor font or system
* Fonts: Fix saving custom editor font to settings.
* Editor/cursor: Try to move to the same subtrack
when using Ctrl + J.
* Editor/cursor: Make sure cursor is visible after
changing zoom value.
* Editor/cursor: Make sure the complete current
track is visible when scrolling left/right and
there's enough space. Before, we only made sure
the complete current subtrack was visible.
* Editor/cursor: Fix showing full subtrack when
moving cursor to a subtrack that is outside the
* Editor/cursor: Fix cursor sometimes moving to the
wrong place when moving left or right in the
* Editor/cursor: Fix cursor moving to the same
subtrack when moving cursor to the left or right
track.* Editor/FX: Fix popup menu for adding an already
used FX to a track.
* Editor/FX: When creating new FX, make sure the
initial length is equal to visible line length
(i.e. take LZ into account).
* New: setCurrentTrack, getCurrentTrack,
* Make -2 the default subtrack value for
* Editor/FX: Convert FX (i.e. effect automation in
the editor) to the new data structure:
* Better performance (should be more notable in
later releases though).
* Changes are heard immediately and player never
has to be paused.
* Necessary for future plans.