May 6, 2021, 11:42:41 AM5/6/21
Most work this time has been spent converting note velocities to the
new data structure. This work has not been finished though.
This release, however, contains some bug fixes, see changelog below.
(Also note that the Notam web server will be down on this sunday due
to building work cutting off the electricity temporarily.
Unfortunately, this might happen again later as well. It has already
happened a couple of times already in the last month.)
Changes 6.9.69 -> 6.9.71:
* Linux: Fix importing MOD files in the binaries.
(Probably broken in 6.7.76.)
* Sampler instrument / Fluidsynth instrument: Made
soundfile text color a little bit darker.
* Editor: Display "Automatically set pianoroll
range" in the status bar when the mouse pointer is
above an "A" button in the track headers.
* Sampler instrument: Fix sample browser stealing
keyboard focus when the current instrument is
changed to an instrument that had keyboard focus
inside the sample browser the last time it was
* Editor: Don't show assertion reporter in release
mode when note structure is slightly corrupt.
* Sampler instrument: Fix illegal samples being
played if loading an audio file with less than 32
samples, or a sample loop is less than 32 samples.
Fixes playing chip tune MOD songs for instance.
Bug introduced in 6.5.81
* Sequencer: If soundfile is shorter than last time
it was used in Radium, also cut seqblock
automation so that nodes are not placed after the
end of the file (where they can't be edited).
* Build: Fix faust llvm build. Should fix #1339
* Sequencer: Give more detailed information if a
sound file couldn't be opened.
* Sequencer: Handle properly if an audio file is
physically replaced with a file with different
number of channels while the program is running.