Radium 6.9.64 released. Most work this time has been preparation work for supporting MCU, which should be supported soon. This version of Radium is released now to fix a couple of minor problems with non-jack audio. The release also contains a handful of other bug fixes.
Changes 6.9.64 -> 6.9.66:
* Audio: Fix random data sent out of "System In"
instruments when not using jack and the soundcard
has less input channels than the "System In"
instrument has output channels.
* Audio: Fix losing the jack port names of
"System in" and "System out" instruments when a
song is saved when not running jack. This caused
the message "Could not register jack port" when
later loading the song using jack.
* MIDI: Possible fix for rare situations of hanging
* Soundfile renderer: Don't close dialog window if
we couldn't save file.
* Soundfile renderer: Don't allow overwriting an
audio file currently used by the program.
* Soundfile renderer: Ask yes/no if trying to
overwrite an existing audio file.
* Sequencer: Don't show assertion reporter when
loading a song with an audio file that has become
shorter than last time. Instead just show a note
in the message log window.
* MIDI: More fine-grained locking and prevent
priority inversion when sending midi from main
* Audio: Turn off realtime priority when rendering
* API: sendMidiMessage, openMidiOutputPort,