Radium 6.7.76 released. Various minor fixes.
Changes 6.7.75 -> 6.7.76:
* Windows: Fix import MOD when the username contains
* Windows: Fix displaying filename with non-ascii
characters in the progress window when importing
* Audio: Don't show error about not being able to
open soundfont file when failed loading a sound
file (we already show a general message about
not being able to open the file).
a file doesn't exist.
* Sequencer: Fix error messages popping up after
pressing the Esc key when prompted to manually
write new path in the file browser.
* Windows: Fix displaying paths with non-ascii
characters in the file browser in the right-side
* Editor: Add options to set high priority for the
OpenGL render thread and the OpenGL drawer thread.
* Preferences: Remove the OpenGL "Safe mode" option.
* Preferences: Move the "Vertical blank" OpenGL
option into an "advanced" tab (since you normally
don't want to touch this option).
* Preferences: Move the "OpenGL" tab to the right of
the "GUI" tab.
* API: Add "message_is_base64" option to