And finally, there is a new GUI to edit keybindings. Select "Edit keybindings" in the Help menu to open:
Changes 6.3.84 -> 6.4.76:
* MacOS: More fixes for the sequencer graphics not
always being updated after resizing.
* Windows: Fix incorrect error message sometimes
popping up about wrong number of bytes written to
* Keybindings: Add GUI to edit keybindings. Select
"Edit keybindings" in the Help menu to open.
* Mac/Editor: Fix mouse pointer sometimes behaving
weirdly if moving outside the edges while editing.
(Just turned off window edge-handling for mac.)
* FaustDev: Improve line number margin width in the
* Demo songs: Clean up mixer object positions in the
* FaustDev: Use fixed-width (mono-sized) font in the
* Audio: Fix inaccurate latency values when the
sampler player or seqtrack plugin has audio inputs.
Since audio is not normally sent through these two
instruments (the input connectors are mainly used
for recording audio only), we don't usually want
input latency added to the output latency.
* Sequencer: Show time under mouse cursor in
statusbar when mouse is in the time area and
nothing else is currently shown in the statusbar.
* Mixer: Add popup menu for connections.
* Mixer strips: Fix the "Delete plugin ..." option in
the popup menu.
* Instruments: Add preferences-option to enable
Sample Seek / MIDI Chase by default when creating a
* Manual: Update documentation about sample seek and
MIDI chase. (Tooltip for the "S" button updated
* Instruments: Fix showing current instrument when
undoing/redoing creating MIDI instrument.
* Mixer strips: Always show the "Set current
instrument" entry below the "Force as current
instrument" checkbox in the popup menu.
* Sequencer: Fix graphics not updating immediately
after undoing stretching seqblock.
* Audio: Add latency compensation when recording from
input connections in the sequencer and in the
sampler instrument. Automatically determined by
default, but it's also possible to set a custom
* Audio: Compensate for soundcard input/output
latency when recording from system input.
Implemented both for recording in the sequencer,
and for recording in the sampler instrument.
* Jack: Fix connecting audio input and output for
"System in" and "System out" instruments when there
are both physical MIDI ports and physical audio
* Jack: Show message during startup if connecting
system input ports failed.
* Jack: Fix auto-connecting Jack ports when there
both physical MIDI ports and physical audio ports.
* Jack: Fix not always working to set name of Jack
* GUI: Add option to put the sequencer in the bottom
of the mixer instead of in the lower tabs in
* Sequencer: Fix shift-right-clicking multiple
* Sequencer: Fix Shift + rightclick to delete
seqblock. Bug probably introduced in 5.9.99.
* Sequencer: Fix various situations where the
graphics was not updated.
* Renamed: mainMixerIsInWindow->mainMixerInWindow,
* New: sequencerInMixer, setSequencerInMixer,
* writeToFile: Change return type from int to bool.
(Returns false if writing failed.)