ETSI Standardisation of RadioVIS

Nick Piggott

May 16, 2014, 11:44:48 AM5/16/14
to radiovis-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm posting on behalf of Robin Cooksey, Team Leader of RadioVIS.

As you'll know, we've wanted to establish RadioVIS as a recognised standard, and we decided to merge it into the existing ETSI TS 101 499 standard (from which RadioVIS was originally derived).

The editorial work to do this has been completed, and we are ready to recommend an update to TS 101 499 to ETSI which will include all the existing RadioVIS functionality. In addition, we're also putting forward the RadioDNS lookup process to be standardised as a brand new standard.

Attached is the final draft of the submission to ETSI, which you are welcome to review. If you've any comments, please post them to this list by Wednesday 21st May at 12:00.

Best regards

Nick
for
Robin Cooksey,