RadioVIS Application Team Lead

Ben Poor

Jun 29, 2012, 10:45:58 AM6/29/12
to radiovis-...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

Some time ago, I announced my decision to step down from the position of RadioVIS Application Team Lead.

I felt that the time was right to move onto other projects (including RadioEPG) and let somebody with a fresh perspective have a chance in the driver's seat. I'm very pleased to say that Robin Cooksey of Frontier Silicon put his name forward, and explained his thoughts on the future of the project.

Since I have received no objections to this, several messages of support, and no other candidate has come forward, I shall be proposing to the RadioDNS Steering Board that he be our candidate.

Many thanks to you all for your efforts over the past few years, I'm confident RadioVIS has a bright future and that it will be in safe hands.

All the best,

Ben

James Cridland

Jun 29, 2012, 10:47:56 AM6/29/12