Outcomes from RadioTAG conf call (27th June, 2013)

Andy Buckingham

Jun 27, 2013, 12:01:29 PM6/27/13
to radiotag-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks to everyone who could make the call today regarding the development of RadioTAG.

For those not present, I explained how the apparent lack of activity on this developers list contrasts greatly with the feedback I am receiving on interest in tag. It was clear from the discussion that there are a number of ways we could improve communication on the group to encourage collaboration and help keep the specification moving forward.

With that in mind I will split out the key agenda items discussed on the call today in to their own threads, so we can capture the discussion more clearly and allow others to participate. I will include [CALL] in the title to signify this is a follow up from today's discussion.

Once we have a reasonable idea on how well we can (or cannot) reach consensus on these topics I'll review putting another call in the diary where we can more clearly explore specific issues that have come up.

Any problems, please let me know either via the forum or, if you prefer, via e-mail andy.bu...@radiodns.org

I look forward to hearing from you all further on the various topics.