RadioTAG Specification Working Draft 5

Andy Buckingham

Feb 3, 2013, 5:09:48 AM2/3/13
to radiotag-...@googlegroups.com
It has come to my attention a number of people may have had difficulties reading the most recent specification draft for RadioTAG.

For ease, I've produced a PDF version for review (also attached):

This is the most recent draft that was the output the small team from the BBC/Global Radio/Frontier Silicion who conducted the trial research in mid-2011 to 2012.

Please can we continue discussions relating to this specific draft in this thread for ease of reference.

I will shortly be making a presentation to the RadioDNS General Assembly in Geneva on Tuesday, February 12th, to discuss the current positon of the team and what I aim to achieve in 2013.

Full details of the General Assembly can be found here:

Thank you,

Andy Buckingham,
RadioTAG Application Team Lead / Global Radio (UK).
radiotag_100_draft5.pdf