RadioShock NYC shows and radio play

M*P*Lockwood

Jun 9, 2009, 9:20:49 AM6/9/09
to MP Lockwood Radio Shock address
Lately, this awesome radio station in Chicago has been spinning the
latest RADIO SHOCK album "Rage158" enough for it to make it in their
monthly Top 20 list. It would only be decent of me to plug them in
return. Like all modern radio stations, you can listen online. Send
them yr own music and IM them a request to play more Radio Shock.

WZRD 88.3 fm
The Wizard - Freeform Radio Chicago

http://www.wzrdradio.org

********** TWO upcoming NYC shows **********

The first is a show I was just added to, THIS Thursday! This show runs
from 9 to 11, so I suspect it starts on time! Short sets and
additional entertainment between bands, and it's FREE.

Thursday, June 11th, 9PM-11PM
at the YIPPIE MUSEUM
9 Bleecker St.

RADIO SHOCK
the sediment club
four legged baby
the creep

http://www.yippiemuseum.org

********** AND, a couple of weeks hence....

"Noise!2009"

A 4-day event of radio-centric performances, organized by the brains
behind Free103.9

RADIO SHOCK plays on Thursday, June 25th. Show starts at 10PM. WITH:
Sawako
Jeremy Slater and Tamara Yadao
Tom Roe
opening transmission: Radio Cegeste