Radio Shock in Miami, Hot War in NYC Feb.4th

M*P*Lockwood

Feb 3, 2010, 7:07:23 PM2/3/10
to MP Lockwood Radio Shock address
The annual International Noise Conference is almost here, and I just finalized travel plans, so both RADIO SHOCK and the other band I'm in, HOT WAR, will be performing on Saturday, Feb.13th at that event.

http://www.last.fm/event/1392306+International+Noise+Conference

This insane "conference" takes place in Miami, Florida, so anyone getting this message is probably either already going or can't make it - but there's plenty of time to make your flight reservations for 2011! Over 100 freaky noise bands play for 15 minutes each over 3 days, for free, at a place called Churchill's.

The full schedule will be posted here:
http://squelchers.net/inc.htm

**********

also... HOT WAR is playing a warm-up show in Manhattan, tomorrow, Thursday Feb.4th!

Alphabet Lounge
104 Ave. C (at 7th St.)
NYC, NY

Also playing this event is the amazing and highly recommended band PARANOID CRITICAL REVOLUTION (twisty-turny no-wave/noise-rock), as well as a math-rock band and a techno group. Might be weird. The schedule looks something like this:

8pm Jay Double Okay (myspace.com/jaydoubleokay)
9pm The 1000 Year Plan (myspace.com/1000yearplan)
10pm Hot War (www.hotwar.net)
11pm The Paranoid Critical Revolution (myspace.com/theparanoidcriticalrevolution)

And these times are likely to be pretty accurate. Except PCR may go on earlier. HOT WAR plays a short set.