Google Group members: you are being migrated to the regular email list

MP Lockwood

Feb 4, 2010, 11:55:11 AM2/4/10
to Radio Shock
Attention all those who joined the mailing list via the Google Group
"Radio Shock"

I am retiring this group and moving your emails to my direct email
list. Radio Shock news will now come direct from mp ~ AT - radioshock -
~ D0T - org

I am just trying to streamline the news delivery process, and since
there is an RSS feed of my news announcements which you can also get
by email or follow in a feed reader, this Group has become redundant.

If you DO NOT want to be on the direct email list, just reply to the
email address above and say so. If you'd prefer to do the RSS thing,
go to this link: http://feeds.feedburner.com/RadioShockNews

Also, if you DO WANT to find out about NYC area shows, which I don't
always announce to everyone, then send an email to the above address
and let me know!

Thanks everyone!!!

And remember, if you want to join the Radio Shock ACTUAL MAIL list,
send an email and include your actual, physical mailing address.

-MP

http://www.radioshock.org