RADIOSHOCK side projects, holiday album, jingles

1 view

MP Lockwood

Dec 29, 2008, 9:38:33 AM12/29/08
to Radio Shock Google Group
The holiday season has been crazy. This message probably should have gone out 2 weeks ago, but at least it's happening before Christmas day.

*** NEW FREE SONG and TUNES TO HEAR ***

I created the theme song for this year's La Superette holiday art sale. You missed the event, but I've made the song a free download at last.fm - I'm pretty proud of this song, sounds like a cross between Radio Shock and the theme music to a Super Mario game or something. With a guitar solo even.

I also just made a few songs from my holiday album, "SNOWAVE" available for listening there! Use this link to see what you can hear:

http://www.last.fm/music/Radio+Shock/+albums

You can also listen to the entire "RAGE158" album there, and remember, I will send that entire album to anyone in MP3 format free. You just have to email me and ask. Put "Rage158" in the subject line.

*** GET SNOWAVE ***

I do have a few copies of "SnoWave" available for sale too! Limited to 100, and most were sold last holiday season. I planned on only selling these until New Year's Day, but since I'm announcing this late, I'll probably extend that through January, then if any are left, you'll have to wait until Dec.2009!

Go here:

http://nocore.bigcartel.com

You can also get a physical copy of RAGE158 there.

Some orders to the No Core store have shipped late, but fear not! Anything that goes out late gets stuffed with bonus surprises! I believe that is standard underground music etiquette, right?

*** SIDE PROJECT: HOT WAR! ***

I've formed a new band that played some debut shows recently. I play guitar and C.Myong plays the drums. Some sneak preview practice jams can be heard here:

http://www.last.fm/music/Hot+War

I recommend last.fm because of their artist-friendly policies, but there's also a MySpace and a real, honest-to-goodness web page.

http://www.myspace.com/hotwar
- AND - http://www.hotwar.net

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Sincere best wishes to everyone who receives these emails and HUGE thanks to all who have supported RADIO SHOCK. I hope everyone has a fun-filled holiday, whichever one(s) you celebrate.

-MP

http://www.radioshock.org