HOWTO - Handle very long lists of stations / content

Nick Piggott

Aug 18, 2014, 9:28:02 AM8/18/14
to radioepg-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Hybrid Radio allows broadcasters to provide much more content to listeners, both live radio stations and on-demand audio. However, that makes it harder for listeners to find the station or content they want to listen to.

We've started to work on a HOWTO document to give some ideas on how receivers could handle these long lists of stations and content. There's a PDF copy attached, and it's also public on Google Docs.

Have a read, and please add your comments directly to the Google Doc. I'd like to get the first version to the website by the middle of September.

Best regards

Nick

HOWTO-HandleLongServiceListsandOnDemandAudioLists.pdf