IMPORTANT: RadioEPG Specification V1.1-DRAFT-B

Ben Poor

Jun 5, 2013, 11:35:23 AM6/5/13
to radioepg-...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

As a result of feedback I received from Draft A, posted last month, I now present to you Draft B. The major changes to this version are:

* Updated URL RFC reference to point to the more recent, URI RFC reference
* Added "terms and conditions" link from the XSI document, merging in functionality from IMDA
* Added recommendation to 3.3.5 to include all bearers for a service with the XSI
* Added guidance on handling of timezones when requesting PI documents
* Added 4.2.2, clarifying that the CRID on a programme is mandatory
* Updated example XSI and PI documents
* Added 10.4, showing example links for contact details
* Added 11, giving guidance on usage of images (i.e. optional Content Negotiation to get more appropriate images)

For the time being, I've left out the changes mentioned previously around relaxing the ServiceIdentifier feed based on feedback I've received. Hopefully we can start a discussion on the forum about this soon.

Please do take a moment to review this and make any necessary comments. I aim to submit the updated specification before the next Steering Board meeting, in about a months time.

Regards,

Ben

REPG01 v1.1-DRAFT-B.pdf