Broker issue

Floris Daelemans

Sep 13, 2013, 9:06:26 AM9/13/13
to radiodns-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
At VRT we're still experimenting with RadioVIS. We have a working demo on our Pure Sensia radio but i can't seem to get it working on the EBU RadioVIS webplayer.
The error i keep getting is "RadioVIS server problem: @error: not authorized." I presume this is an issue in the configuration of our broker, implemented on Apache ActiveMQ 5.7.0.
The weird thing is that it works fine on the Sensia but not in the browser. Ideas?

Thanks,
Floris

Pete Redhead

Sep 13, 2013, 9:23:37 AM9/13/13
to radiodns-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Floris,

What's the address and port of the stomp server and the topic you're connecting to?

Thanks,
Pete

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RadioDNS developers" group.

Floris Daelemans

Sep 13, 2013, 9:29:49 AM9/13/13
to radiodns-...@googlegroups.com, peter...@googlemail.com
Hey Pete,
tooic = /topic/fm/be/6305/08900 (for example, we have a few;) )

On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 2:06 PM, Floris Daelemans <floris.d...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,
At VRT we're still experimenting with RadioVIS. We have a working demo on our Pure Sensia radio but i can't seem to get it working on the EBU RadioVIS webplayer.
The error i keep getting is "RadioVIS server problem: @error: not authorized." I presume this is an issue in the configuration of our broker, implemented on Apache ActiveMQ 5.7.0.
The weird thing is that it works fine on the Sensia but not in the browser. Ideas?

Thanks,
Floris

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RadioDNS developers" group.

Barroco, Michael

Sep 13, 2013, 9:30:39 AM9/13/13
to <radiodns-developers@googlegroups.com>, radiodns-...@googlegroups.com
Floris,

There are two tracks you can investigate:

1. The radiovis webplayer needs to be configured to contact your server. There is a blocking parameter to restrict the reachable vis servers. the list of authorized servers is in rdns-lookup.php file.

2. Does your server accept connection without providing login and password in the CONNECT frame?

3. A list of other testing tools is available here:
http://radiodns.org/for/developers/testing-tools/

Best regards,

Michael
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RadioDNS developers" group.

If you have received this email in error, please notify the system manager. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by the mailgateway

Floris Daelemans

Sep 13, 2013, 9:48:01 AM9/13/13
to radiodns-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Michael,
I can't see the list of authorized vis servers in the rdns-lookup.php file. Maybe it's only like that in the version you run at the EBU? I downloaded a copy from the google group.

I'll just use the RadioDNS testing tool, that will be the easiest fix :)

Thanks!
Floris