RadioDNS General Assembly 2014 - Your Invitation

Nick Piggott (RadioDNS)

Dec 11, 2013, 7:47:13 AM12/11/13
to radiodns...@googlegroups.com, radiodns-members, radiodns-developers, Caroline Brindle
Inline images 1

As international interest in hybrid radio grows, and is set to increase throughout 2014, we’re seeing more broadcasters using RadioDNS services, more manufacturers supporting the technology, and more tests and trials around the world.

Our General Assembly on the 11th February 2014 at the EBU in Geneva will be an international showcase of case studies and information about hybrid radio deployments today, and updates on plans for 2014 and beyond. Our General Assembly is part of the EBU's Digital Radio Week.

Join us for presentations on how hybrid radio can change the way you broadcast to smartphones, to connected cars and to home media systems.

Register here

General Assembly 2014-design-640.png