IMPORTANT: RadioTAG and Commercial Discussion

1 view

Nick Piggott

Mar 24, 2011, 2:32:00 PM3/24/11
to radiodns...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

This message is very important for you if you have a commercial or business development responsibility, or work for a commercial/private radio station. If that's not you, please forward  it to someone in your organisation who is commercial.

RADIOTAG

One of the current RadioDNS supported projects is RadioTAG, which allows simple interactivity on a connected radio.

The technical development of the TAG project is under way, with draft specifications and prototypes in production.

Some members think  that RadioTAG could create new revenues from radio listeners. They want these new revenues to be shared fairly between broadcasters and manufacturers.

So that we can discuss this openly, we are starting a group - RadioTag Commercial - and we are inviting all interested people to join.

We want to have the first meeting soon (by 05-MAY-2011). If you want to be part of this discussion, please email andy.bu...@radiodns.org with your name and company.

Thank you,

Nick Piggott
Chairperson