RadioDNS - General Assembly / Steering Board Candidates Published

Nick Piggott

Jan 31, 2011, 2:05:50 PM1/31/11
to RadioDNS Announcements
Hello,

RADIODNS GENERAL ASSEMBLY

We are two weeks away from the RadioDNS General Assembly, which will
be held at 14:30CET on 15th February at the EBU in Geneva.

*Everyone* is welcome to attend, either in person or via
teleconference or web conference.

The Agenda and Registration Details are here - http://radiodns.org/ga-feb11/

We'd really like to see as many of you as possible, either in Generva
or virtually, and get your thoughts on our first year as an
organisation.

STEERING BOARD ELECTIONS

At the General Assembly, we will also elect our Chairperson, Secretary
and Steering Board Members. The Candidates have been published and you
can see them at http://radiodns.org/ga-feb11/candidates

If you're a member, it's not too late to nominate someone (or
yourself). Simply e-mail me (nick.p...@radiodns.org).

The election opens next week, and will close at the General Assembly.

HACKDAY

A reminder for the technically minded, that we're holding a hackday on
the morning of the 15th February. If you're into coding, then you'd be
welcome to this structured session where there will be code libraries
and hardware to work with whilst you try out your hybrid radio
concepts.

Find out more here - http://radiodns.org/2011/01/11/radiodns-ebu-hackday/

I really hope you can join us for one or more of these events, and
keep getting your feedback on RadioDNS,

Nick Piggott
Chairperson
RadioDNS