Welcome to our Project Co-Ordinator // RadioDNS at Broadcast Asia

Nick Piggott (RadioDNS)

Jun 15, 2012, 5:42:25 AM6/15/12
to radiodns...@googlegroups.com, radiodns-members, radiodns-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I want to give you the latest news from RadioDNS.

PROJECT CO-ORDINATOR

In recognition of the growth of the project, we have appointed a Project Co-ordinator. You can read more in our blog here.

I'm really pleased that we've got such a great person in Caroline joining our team, and you'll be hearing more from her about how RadioDNS is developing.

BROADCAST ASIA, SINGAPORE, 22 June

RadioDNS has been invited to present about Hybrid Radio at the Broadcast Asia Conference on Friday 22nd June.

If you're attending Broadcast Asia and would like to meet up, send Caroline in the project office an email at feed...@radiodns.org.

Additionally, we have an offer of a Day Pass to the conference that we can give to one member. If you would like that (and you're a member of RadioDNS), let Caroline know.

Staying in contact with our users, supporters and members is important to us, so do contact us if you'd like to say hello, or meet up,

Best Regards,

--
Nick Piggott
Chairperson