Our new Steering Board - and 2010 NAB Show

James Cridland

Apr 1, 2010, 10:21:17 AM4/1/10
to RadioDNS Announcements, radiodns-...@googlegroups.com
STEERING BOARD
http://radiodns.org/ga-apr10

We have just completed the April RadioDNS General Assembly, during
which we elected the Officials of RadioDNS, including a Chairperson, a
Secretary, and the Steering Board.

On the page above, you will find:
* The results of the election
* The minutes of the meeting

2010 NAB SHOW
http://radiodns.org/2010/03/31/radiodns-at-2010-nab-show/

We're pleased to be able to announce that Radio DNS will be at the
2010 NAB Show in Las Vegas.

You’ll be able to find us at stand C1329 in the LVCC Hall C1.

Our page about the 2010 NAB Show on our website also contains a way
you can get a free NAB Exhibits pass. And if you're coming, please do
pass by our booth - you'll find coffee and British chocolate.