Make a date to meet RadioDNS at NAB Show, Las Vegas, April 2011

James Cridland

Mar 7, 2011, 7:30:22 PM3/7/11
to radiodns...@googlegroups.com
Nick Piggott (Chair) and James Cridland (Secretary) of RadioDNS will be at the RadioDNS booth at NAB's April 2011 show in Las Vegas. You'll find us at stand C1356 throughout the event.

Make an appointment to see us

Last year, interest in RadioDNS was high: and the appreciable traffic to our booth meant that regrettably many people were unable to talk to us. We know that the NAB Show is busy, and that RadioDNS is a technology that captures many peoples' imagination, so we'd like to ensure that as many people as possible can discover more.

Should you wish to set a day/time to meet with the RadioDNS team, please email feed...@radiodns.org with your preferred day and time, and we'd be happy to ensure that we are available to talk with you.

The Radio Pit

RadioDNS is proud to be speaking at the inaugural "Radio Pit" - a place to drop in and hear presentations from people across the radio industry. We'll be talking about hybrid radio, and showing various facets of RadioDNS as well as other items we think you'll find interesting. Find us at the RadioPIT, not too far from our booth, on Wednesday afternoon.

Free Exhibition Pass

Thanks to our friends at the NAB, we're pleased to be able to offer you a free exhibition pass, which gains you free access to all the exhibits. Find out more by following this unique link - or by sharing it with your colleagues.

RAIN Summit West 2011

James Cridland (Secretary) will also be speaking at the RAIN Summit West on Monday, which takes place close to the show. Also speaking are many of our US-based Members and Supporters. If you'd like more information about the RAIN Summit West, you'll find more information at http://www.kurthanson.com/rainsummitwest/