UPDATE: RadioDNS 5th General Assembly / EBU Hackday - Webex

5 megtekintés
Ugrás az első olvasatlan üzenetre

Nick Piggott (RadioDNS)

olvasatlan,
2012. febr. 10. 9:52:222012. 02. 10.
– radiodns...@googlegroups.com, radiodns-members
Hello,

The RadioDNS 5th General Assembly is on Tuesday (14th February) from 14:00 - 16:30 CET.

We can't take any more people in the room at the EBU, but you are still welcome to join/observe via Webex if you'd like to.

You can review the Agenda (with links to all the relevant documents), and Register if you would like to be sent details of the Webex. I hope you can join us virtually, if not in person.

EBU Hackday

RadioDNS is involved in several sessions (full programme) at the EBU Hackday on Monday and Tuesday (13th/14th February). If you would like to join some of these sessions via Webex, please contact me directly on email and we will try and set it up for you.

--
Nick Piggott
Chairperson

http://radiodns.org // @RadioDNS