Radioberry 5W Final Amplifier (aka Preamplifier by Johan Maas)

Kurt Brunner

May 24, 2024, 2:11:13 PMMay 24
to Radioberry
As there seems to be a lot of interest in this please send me a private message with the following;

Given Name, Family Name, Call Sign, Email, Address, City, State, Country

What I will do is put you on the list in the order that I receive the above by timestamp of the message. From this list I will calculate the shipping and send you an email with that information.
Currently I have a list composed of the people who originally showed interest but this is only by name. I would like to make this list a bit more formal with all the info that I have requested.
I thank everyone for their interest and patients. This is a first for me and the learning curve is steep. Let me know if there are any questions.
Thanks,

Kurt
KN4SJC