Radioberry Preamp Group Buy - New BOM From PCB Way

Young Monk

Nov 20, 2021, 5:08:53 PM11/20/21
to Radioberry

Update:

I have recieved a new BOM from PCB Way.

Here is the link. You can edit this spreadsheet.

I will leave this up collect comments and send it back to PCBway next week.

Also please review these pictures of board options.

Do they meet everyone's approval?

Thank you,

Micah
Assembly detail.png
PCB detail.png

Jennifer Sensiba

Jan 8, 2022, 12:15:47 AM1/8/22
to Radioberry
Sorry if I missed this somewhere else, but did you end up getting a price from them? I might want several for a project I'm working on.

Kun Lin

Jan 26, 2022, 2:55:35 PM1/26/22
to Radioberry
I just order preamp board to PCBWay a few days ago. Still waiting to receive it. A few components are out of stock. ( MAX11613EUA+T  and EC2-3NU) . I don't know what good alternative would be. So I ask them to leave those out on the board.

Kun Lin

Feb 8, 2022, 12:09:04 PM2/8/22
to Radioberry
PCBWay come back to me and said the centroid file is incomplete. Any idea why?