Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Jim Reagan

no leída,
31 ene 2022, 19:49:4731/1/22
a radio...@googlegroups.com
I'd try again.. They just upgraded Bullseye to fix assorted problems.
Your mileage may vary,
Jim W0CHL

On Mon, Jan 31, 2022 at 6:36 PM <radio...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Yado-san <shuk...@gmail.com>: Jan 30 05:53PM -0800

Hi Todd,

I checked the log at 15:56UTC with PSKrepoter.
The results show a shift between the actual received frequency and the
frequency in the file name.
Another WV8U is decoded except on ...more
Todd Baumgartner <todd.bau...@gmail.com>: Jan 31 10:15AM -0800

The transmit test I did was to an outside antenna from my Icom. At the same
time, I'm running the Radioberry off of an indoor antenna just to have
something for it to be able to receive. ...more
Flavio Pohlmann <fpohl...@hotmail.com>: Jan 31 02:53PM

Hi,

It happens to me too, I have no idea why it happens. I have to stop the service and load it back again, then it works.

Flavio

...more
Responder a todos
Responder al autor