Changes in Beta 4 PCB

ujjw...@gmail.com

Nov 23, 2020, 10:33:20 AM11/23/20
to Radioberry
Hi Johan,
Few of my friends in my local club are interested in Radioberry and asked me about the PCB. I was wondering if you have implemented the Clock Jumper workaround between the ADC and FPGA in the PCB  in  the new Beta 4 PCB  ?

It would be a good Idea to have a Release.Txt file in every release of the Hardware too, which can list all the changes put in subsequent releases.

Thanks for such a great contribution for the fraternity,
73
Ujjwal John, VU3ECN

pa3gsb

Nov 23, 2020, 1:39:59 PM11/23/20
to Radioberry
  John

Beta 4 is indeed present to get ride of the workaround.

You are right release doc should be there...

Johan
PA3GSB