Radioberry Preamp

Kurt Brunner

May 23, 2024, 8:25:13 PMMay 23
to Radioberry
I want to let everyone know that I submitted the order today for the run of boards with the surface mount components installed. The order should arrive to me by June 22nd 2024.  I will keep everyone posted on the progress. This is a 30 board run. Let me know if you have any questions. We can sort out the arrangements and payment as the delivery time gets closer.
Thanks,

Kurt
KN4SJC

Robert Dale

May 23, 2024, 10:46:22 PMMay 23
to Radioberry
Great news Kurt! Thank you for doing this - it's a big undertaking and I'm grateful!
73,
Robert VE7ZN

Joey G.

May 24, 2024, 8:08:49 AMMay 24