Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups
Radioberry
Conversations
Labels
About
Send feedback
Help
Group path
Radioberry
Contact owners and managers
1–30 of 586
Radioberry Discussion Group
This is a forum to discuss development of the open source software and open hardware Radioberry, a software defined amateur radio transceiver.
information links:
radioberry repository
and
radioberry wiki
.
Mark all as read
Report group
0 selected
Samuel Lourenço
3
Oct 7
New relay board for the Radioberry
Hi, As promised, here are some photos. Kind regards, Samuel Lourenço A sábado, 3 de outubro de 2026 à
unread,
New relay board for the Radioberry
Hi, As promised, here are some photos. Kind regards, Samuel Lourenço A sábado, 3 de outubro de 2026 à
Oct 7
El Calvo
, …
pa3gsb
13
Oct 5
Radioberry RP2350
Hi Titi, Tnx for sharing. Nice you are using the Arduino IDE ; great to see that setting up an
unread,
Radioberry RP2350
Hi Titi, Tnx for sharing. Nice you are using the Arduino IDE ; great to see that setting up an
Oct 5
Daniel leinad
,
Samuel Lourenço
2
Oct 2
Tx sequencing
Hi Daniel, I use the same signal and do both at the same time. The same signal I use to switch from
unread,
Tx sequencing
Hi Daniel, I use the same signal and do both at the same time. The same signal I use to switch from
Oct 2
Daniel leinad
,
Samuel Lourenço
2
Sep 24
TR switch
Hi Daniel, You are better off without the preamp board. My setup uses a 10 W amplifier from 60 dbm.
unread,
TR switch
Hi Daniel, You are better off without the preamp board. My setup uses a 10 W amplifier from 60 dbm.
Sep 24
El Calvo
, …
Duane's Mind
11
Sep 23
Want Radioberry Preamp
Hi, I have a few pre amp boards and also 10 watt amps available. I also I have the one of these 60db
unread,
Want Radioberry Preamp
Hi, I have a few pre amp boards and also 10 watt amps available. I also I have the one of these 60db
Sep 23
Samuel Lourenço
,
Paulh002
6
Sep 23
Shunting I2C from RPi and RB together?
Hi Paul, That image shows the 40-pin header. Anyway, the schematic that you are refering to indeed
unread,
Shunting I2C from RPi and RB together?
Hi Paul, That image shows the 40-pin header. Anyway, the schematic that you are refering to indeed
Sep 23
Daniel leinad
, …
daniel Bohmer
5
Sep 21
Noise floor
Hi Paul, I replicated your test and the results are similar, so I can only conclude Radioberry is ok.
unread,
Noise floor
Hi Paul, I replicated your test and the results are similar, so I can only conclude Radioberry is ok.
Sep 21
Samuel Lourenço
Sep 20
Driver is not stable
Hi, Once more, raining where its wet, I would like to complain about the way the driver is maintained
unread,
Driver is not stable
Hi, Once more, raining where its wet, I would like to complain about the way the driver is maintained
Sep 20
KK7OEA
,
Samuel Lourenço
2
Sep 20
RADIOBERRY Preamp experimenting.
Hi, Those tiny transistors, plus the lack of dissipation, won't hold 5 W. They are rated for 3 W
unread,
RADIOBERRY Preamp experimenting.
Hi, Those tiny transistors, plus the lack of dissipation, won't hold 5 W. They are rated for 3 W
Sep 20
Daniel leinad
Sep 17
Radioberry shutdown
Hi, I am new to Radioberry. I have a Rpi5 with a Radioberry (Aliexpress) and the prebuilt image
unread,
Radioberry shutdown
Hi, I am new to Radioberry. I have a Rpi5 with a Radioberry (Aliexpress) and the prebuilt image
Sep 17
pa3gsb
, …
Rick Koch
3
Sep 15
RP2350-SDR-CW-Interface
Tnx Johan for this project. I had a WaveShare RP2040 and wm8960 board on hand so I set out to port it
unread,
RP2350-SDR-CW-Interface
Tnx Johan for this project. I had a WaveShare RP2040 and wm8960 board on hand so I set out to port it
Sep 15
Jean-Claude Abauzit
, …
Rick Koch
6
Sep 7
Help badly needed
I know that. In my post I was refering to the preinstalled system on the SD card for sale. In this
unread,
Help badly needed
I know that. In my post I was refering to the preinstalled system on the SD card for sale. In this
Sep 7
Radioberry
, …
pa3gsb
19
Sep 2
Radioberry SDR radio meets RP2350.
Hi Praveen, I do have a radioberry running with the new board. Having implemented rx and tx using
unread,
Radioberry SDR radio meets RP2350.
Hi Praveen, I do have a radioberry running with the new board. Having implemented rx and tx using
Sep 2
Daniel leinad
,
pa3gsb
2
Sep 2
RPI3
Hi, I think that is 6 or 7 years ago.... i worked on the rpi3. I can't help you. What is the
unread,
RPI3
Hi, I think that is 6 or 7 years ago.... i worked on the rpi3. I can't help you. What is the
Sep 2
Jean-Claude Abauzit
Sep 1
Update on my PiHPSDR setting and some questions
Previouly I used a Pi 4 and Bookworm. At the time I heard that Wayland and Real VNC did not like each
unread,
Update on my PiHPSDR setting and some questions
Previouly I used a Pi 4 and Bookworm. At the time I heard that Wayland and Real VNC did not like each
Sep 1
Jatteau Marc
, …
Malcolm Bay
4
Aug 28
Filter LPF N2ADR
From: Jatteau Marc <jatte...@gmail.com> To: Radioberry <radio...@googlegroups.com>
unread,
Filter LPF N2ADR
From: Jatteau Marc <jatte...@gmail.com> To: Radioberry <radio...@googlegroups.com>
Aug 28
Ravi Miranda
,
pa3gsb
5
Aug 24
Transmit: Microphone setup: Output on TX port
Hi Ravi, You have to check/resolder the ground soldering of the ad9866 and FPGA. Is the rx part
unread,
Transmit: Microphone setup: Output on TX port
Hi Ravi, You have to check/resolder the ground soldering of the ad9866 and FPGA. Is the rx part
Aug 24
Łukasz Radzikowski
, …
Ravi Miranda
6
Aug 7
Radioberry I²C Expansion Emulator
Hi Lukasz, Thank you, will take a look. 73 Ravi/G1RVI On Fri, 7 Aug 2026 at 16:54, Łukasz Radzikowski
unread,
Radioberry I²C Expansion Emulator
Hi Lukasz, Thank you, will take a look. 73 Ravi/G1RVI On Fri, 7 Aug 2026 at 16:54, Łukasz Radzikowski
Aug 7
paolo
,
pa3gsb
3
Jul 28
Radioberry juice error
Paolo, I had some time to build the firmware on a w11 64 bit machine. You found an installation on
unread,
Radioberry juice error
Paolo, I had some time to build the firmware on a w11 64 bit machine. You found an installation on
Jul 28
Dan Habecker
,
pa3gsb
9
Jul 21
CW issue with first element in transmit.
Johan, I gave it a try today. It works very nice. Just a 3ms delay and very consistant. Attached is
unread,
CW issue with first element in transmit.
Johan, I gave it a try today. It works very nice. Just a 3ms delay and very consistant. Attached is
Jul 21
Willem Braat
,
Ronald Meier
2
Jul 16
Beschikbaarheid Radioberry en Juice Board
Willem, Via Amazon Op donderdag 16 juli 2026 om 17:03:32 UTC+2 schreef Willem Braat: Goedemiddag.
unread,
Beschikbaarheid Radioberry en Juice Board
Willem, Via Amazon Op donderdag 16 juli 2026 om 17:03:32 UTC+2 schreef Willem Braat: Goedemiddag.
Jul 16
Ronald Meier
,
pa3gsb
2
Jul 16
Juice board vs RPI4/5
Hi Ronald, I originally created the Juice board to improve two things: 1. A higher sample rate. 2.
unread,
Juice board vs RPI4/5
Hi Ronald, I originally created the Juice board to improve two things: 1. A higher sample rate. 2.
Jul 16
Jatteau Marc
, …
Paulh002
3
Jun 28
Radioberry
There is no difference in performance On Sat, 27 Jun 2026 at 21:37, Jatteau Marc <jatteaumarc@
unread,
Radioberry
There is no difference in performance On Sat, 27 Jun 2026 at 21:37, Jatteau Marc <jatteaumarc@
Jun 28
Λάζος Τσαφταρίδης
, …
qrp73
4
Jun 22
Radioberry stopped working on Pi 5 after 2 months (No RX/TX, Software loads fine) – Need troubleshooting help
Based on the symptoms, my first suspicion would not be ESD or RF feedback, but a hardware issue
unread,
Radioberry stopped working on Pi 5 after 2 months (No RX/TX, Software loads fine) – Need troubleshooting help
Based on the symptoms, my first suspicion would not be ESD or RF feedback, but a hardware issue
Jun 22
Roman Melnyk - VE2RMJ
Jun 21
Cw with radioberry and Pi4B with PiHPSDR
I read too many post with different setups for CW using an external lambic keyer. Please can anyone
unread,
Cw with radioberry and Pi4B with PiHPSDR
I read too many post with different setups for CW using an external lambic keyer. Please can anyone
Jun 21
Roman Melnyk - VE2RMJ
Jun 18
PiHPSDR and CW issues
I have the special version of dl1ycf for pihpsdr, I can get the CW to kind of work with the
unread,
PiHPSDR and CW issues
I have the special version of dl1ycf for pihpsdr, I can get the CW to kind of work with the
Jun 18
Bradley Miller
, …
Photon Multimedia
19
Jun 18
Radioberry to Raspberry PI 5
This is true UNLESS your RPI is connected to the internet and the updates are security updates. On
unread,
Radioberry to Raspberry PI 5
This is true UNLESS your RPI is connected to the internet and the updates are security updates. On
Jun 18
Photon Multimedia
,
pa3gsb
3
Jun 18
Many Thanks Johan!!
Hi, Congratulations on this excellent result! Finishing a Radioberry-based SDRBerry SDR transceiver
unread,
Many Thanks Johan!!
Hi, Congratulations on this excellent result! Finishing a Radioberry-based SDRBerry SDR transceiver
Jun 18
Bamster
, …
Frank Seidinger
4
Jun 16
Newbie needs help!
I have the same problem. Software works well and I access the Radioberry with SDR Console. Only thing
unread,
Newbie needs help!
I have the same problem. Software works well and I access the Radioberry with SDR Console. Only thing
Jun 16
Samuel Lourenço
, …
Paulh002
19
Jun 10
Radioberry output power to full blast
Two remarks, the drop in Vpp looks dramatic but better to convert to dbm. 6 db is 50%, 6 db looks
unread,
Radioberry output power to full blast
Two remarks, the drop in Vpp looks dramatic but better to convert to dbm. 6 db is 50%, 6 db looks
Jun 10