Radio Officer Bert TRUMPIE (The Netherlands)

RADIO OFFICERS

Apr 22, 2021, 5:25:01 AM4/22/21

Logo scr
Logo

https://trafficlist.altervista.org/

Dear Sparks,

on our website we have a new friend and colleague,he is Radio Officer
Bert TRUMPIE from The Netherlands, to see his profile the URL is:
https://trafficlist.altervista.org/radio-officer/bert-trumpie-the-netherlands/

Dear Bert you are welcome!

Best regards,
webmaster

RADIO OFFICERS

Nov 12, 2021, 2:31:02 PM11/12/21
Dear Sparks,

on our website we have a new friend and colleague, he is Radio Officer
Nicolò MEO from Italy , to see his profile the URL is:

Dear Nicolò you are welcome!

Best regards,
webmaster

RADIO OFFICERS

Nov 14, 2021, 8:10:54 AM11/14/21

Dear Sparks,
I am happy to be part of this group.
best regards.
Nicolò MEO IK7LSE

RADIO OFFICERS

Nov 21, 2021, 2:22:54 PM11/21/21
Dear Sparks,

on our website we have a new friend and colleague, he is Radio Officer
Pietro APRILE from Italy , to see his profile the URL is:

Dear Pietro you are welcome!

Best regards,
webmaster

RADIO OFFICERS

Dec 20, 2021, 1:59:28 PM12/20/21

RADIO OFFICERS

May 25, 2022, 2:54:36 PM5/25/22
Dear Sparks,

on our website we have a new friend and colleague, he is Radio Officer
Maciej SULIK from Poland , to see his profile the URL is:

Dear Maciej you are welcome!

Best regards,
webmaster

RADIO OFFICERS

Sep 10, 2022, 1:29:48 PM9/10/22
Dear Sparks,

on our website we have a new friend and colleague,
he is Radio Officer Yasin GÖKMEN from Turkey,
to see his profile the URL is:

Dear Yasin you are welcome!

Best regards,
webmaster

RADIO OFFICERS

Nov 22, 2022, 1:26:27 PM11/22/22
Dear Sparks,

on our website we have a new friend and colleague, he is Radio Officer
Charis Skourtis from Greece, to see his profile the URL is:

Dear Charis you are welcome!

Best regards,
webmaster

RADIO OFFICERS

Feb 6, 2023, 12:21:39 PM2/6/23
Logo scr
Logo

https://trafficlist.altervista.org/

Dear Sparks,

on our website we have a new friend and colleague,he is Radio Officer Arturo ELISEI from Italy,
to see his profile the URL is:

Dear OM Arturo you are welcome!

Best regards,
webmaster