NIGHT OF NIGHTS XXV

D.J.J. Ring, Jr.

Jul 1, 2024, 5:37:12 PM (6 days ago) Jul 1
to Radio Officers Google Group
NIGHT OF NIGHTS XXV

In cooperation with the Point Reyes National Seashore, the Maritime Radio Historical Society's Night of Nights XXV event will take place on July 12, 2024. The opening Morse message will be transmitted at 5:01 pm PDT (0001 UTC 13 July).

Please note that, due to crowd control and logistics considerations, the event will not be open to the public.

However, listeners around the world are invited to participate by monitoring our transmissions, including memorial transmissions and a salute to now silent coast stations. These will be transmitted by Coast Stations KPH and KFS.

Amateur radio operators may contact the Maritime Radio Historical Society (MRHS) amateur station K6KPH to send messages and exchange greetings.

Details for stations KPH, KFS, and K6KPH, including times and frequencies, will be posted on the Maritime Radio Historical Society's website.

Would you like KPH to broadcast a memorial radiogram for or about a loved one? If so please send the text to

We wish you fair winds, following seas and good listening!