4 letters from the USCG and 4 documents re the Cape Texas scrambled. ck the numbers for sequence.

1 view

using

May 23, 2022, 12:44:11 AM5/23/22
to radio-o...@googlegroups.com
We started out with 3 ships at the same time and then each going their separate ways.
During the less then 24 hours it took to unload us there was a 20 minute alert which we were
told was due to 2 rockets which was shot down before they got very high, we didn't see anything.
The military cargo was old, rusty WW ll stuff and a high official said, "You don't go to war with the
weapons you want, you go to war with the weapons you have.". It was a big deal at the time
chasing Saddam out of Kuwait..

Stan with the tape recorder for errorless reception who was no slacker and smart enough to get
the USCG to do it my way on some things. As far as I can remember I got my MREO rating on my
first or second try and I wasn't treated any different then anyone else.

Image (4400).jpg
Image (4399).jpg
Image (4401).jpg
Image (4398).jpg