1.5 hours until Night of Nights 2024

1 view

D.J.J. Ring, Jr.

Jul 12, 2024, 6:34:32 PM (5 days ago) Jul 12
to Radio Officers Google Group
Talk about being stupid.

Night of Nights takes place every year on 12 July. The first transmission takes place precisely at 5:01pm Pacific Daylight Time (0001Z 13 July) as we pick up the thread and carry on with the traditions of maritime radio communications.

Night of Nights takes place every year on 12 July. The first transmission takes place precisely at 5:01pm Pacific Daylight Time (0001Z 13 July) as we pick up the thread and carry on with the traditions of maritime radio communications.
Starts in 1.5 hours!

DR