- recent off topic subjects -

Eric

May 26, 2022, 3:42:49 PM5/26/22
to Radio Officers
I have to agree with Doug Losty, unless your goal is getting people to unsubscribe it’s best to keep personal disputes off the list.

Also FYI no longer an issue as the testing is done by entities not connected to the Union for most of the current requirements.

Rgds:
Eric Weber

using

May 26, 2022, 6:41:49 PM5/26/22
to radio-o...@googlegroups.com
I agree with Eric Weber and Doug Losty
Sorry I went over the top using bad language in defending myself but I do have the right to defend myself when attacked
but using proper language which I will send separately.

Stanley Blumenthal

--
OUR FACEBOOK PAGE:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/707451009311335/