80th anniversary of D-Day

D.J.J. Ring, Jr.

Jun 6, 2024, 8:19:01 PMJun 6
to Radio Officers Google Group
On this 80th anniversary of D-Day, let’s pause for a moment to say THANK YOU to those who made the ultimate sacrifice and for those that lived to tell the tale. We wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for them.

Michael Zbrozek

Jun 6, 2024, 8:24:41 PMJun 6
to radio-o...@googlegroups.com
Hello Group -

I looked for a special event D-Day Stn from Normandy this morning and afternoon, on dxwatch.com, none found.
I just looked now and still nothing is listed? I been to Normandy in 1974 and its impressive seeing all the
white crosses in row upon row no matter how you look in perfect alignment.

73
Mike K8XF

--
OUR FACEBOOK PAGE: