Film on radical education?

tori

Sep 25, 2009, 2:30:03 PM9/25/09
to RadicalMath
Hi.

I am a middle school math teacher in Miami who is part of a newly
formed social justice educators group, Miami Educators for Social
Justice. We wanted to do a small film showing to get people thinking
about the education and the social justice movement- either something
about how school funding isn't equitable, or the school to prison
pipeline, or maybe something about critical pedagogy, anything really
Our target audience is educators (aspiring, current, or retired.)

Any suggestions? We had a few in mind but I wanted to get feedback
from this list.

Also, are there any upcoming radical math conferences? I'd love to
share resources and get ideas.

Thanks.
Tori Cole
Miami Educators for Social Justice (MESJ)