Green Deal, farmers’ protests: we need new narratives to support food system transformation | AgroecologyNow!

Michel PIMBERT

Jun 27, 2024, 3:21:05 AM (6 days ago) Jun 27
to RED listserve

Green Deal, farmers’ protests: we need new narratives to support food system transformation

In this statement, activist scholars show how the European Union’s current legislative response to waves of farmer protests across Europe is failing both farmers and society, in Europe and elsewhere. They identify the toxic narratives that underlie current policy choices and propose new narratives that can help us craft a better future for our food systems.

https://agroecologynow.net/green-deal-farmers-protests/

This may be of interest to you and your networks

Michel