New REDWeb article - Reflections on the WSF in Nepal

Pooja Kishinani

Jun 14, 2024, 11:37:07 PMJun 14
to quincysaul
Dear friends,

In our latest article on REDWeb, Quincy Saul shares snippets of his experiences at the World Social Forum in Kathmandu, Nepal. He focuses on three themes - democracy, food justice, and protecting rivers - that have inspired him. To quote Quincy: "This essay is my attempt to hear the music – of other paradigms of development, of other possible worlds."

Please do read and share it with your networks: 'Another World is Possible: Reflections on the World Social Forum in Nepal.'

I've also copied Quincy on this email if you want to write to him with any comments or reflections.

Happy reading!

Best wishes,
Pooja

P.S. REDWeb has a presence on social media now. Please do follow us on InstagramLinkedIn, and X