Fwd: Invitation to Subscribe/Register to the new Official Emailing System of ISKCON Chowpatty

Chandan Kumar

Jan 18, 2021, 12:16:02 AM1/18/21
to radha_gopinath
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: rgm...@rgmdatabase.com
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2021 15:28:08 +0000
System of ISKCON Chowpatty
To: cka...@gmail.com

Dear Devotees,

Please accept our humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

As a temple initiative, we want to improve the way we communicate with
you via emails. With this in mind, starting next month (16-Feb-2021),
we will be using a different platform for sending email communications
to you.

How will you benefit?

You can now choose which type of emails you want (see categories below)
You can edit your preferences anytime you feel you’re receiving too
many/too less emails
Simplified process for anyone to subscribe to temple’s emails
One-click “Unsubscribe” facility if you no longer want to hear from us

Which categories of emails can you choose from?

ISKCON Chowpatty News & Announcements
Special Classes and Festival Schedules
Events, Courses & News from Govardhan Eco-village
New Seminars & Courses at ISKCON Chowpatty
Kartik Yatra News & Updates
Youth Events (for boys)
Youth Events (for girls)
Kids’ Events & Courses
News from Temple projects & the ISKCON world
New Books & Products for online purchase
Job openings at ISKCON Chowpatty / GEV
Prayer requests for seriously-ill/ departed Devotees
Ekadashi Reminders
Temple website blog articles

What do you need to do?

Enter your name, email-id and choose your preferences at
www.iskconchowpatty.com/subscribe
You will receive an email to verify your permission
Confirm your subscription in the email you receive and you’re done

By when do you need to do this?

Please subscribe at the above link latest by 15th Feb, 2021 (It won’t
take more than 2-3 minutes) else after this date, you will not receive
emails if you have not registered/subscribed through the
above-mentioned link.
We will use the different system to send emails from 16-Feb-2021 onwards.
Devotees can still subscribe after this date, but they may miss any
emails we send till then

Please feel free to email us at in...@iskconchowpatty.com if you have
any queries regarding this.

Thanking you,