Fw: Prasadam in Train / Railways service updates

Siddharth Hosangadi

Feb 21, 2016, 11:41:05 PM2/21/16
to BARC Chandan Kumar
Haribol
Pamho

Important FYI.

Ys
Sridamasakha das

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

On Saturday, February 20, 2016, 11:42 PM, Sri Radha GovindDev Services <sriradhagov...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hare Krishna Prabuji's & Mataji's

Please accept my humble obeisance

All Glories to Srila Prabhupada!!

All Glories to Sri Guru and Gauranga!!

Greetings of the Day!

Kindly find our new station list attached.

Currently we are able to serve at 87 station.

Please note all services are provided by devotees from respective location.

We welcome devotees across location to come and join us serving more devotees in Train.

Thank you very much for your continued patronage.

Your servant

Sunita Nilesh Pardeshi

9550889338

SSRGDS.png

Manickam J

Jun 11, 2022, 9:04:22 AM6/11/22
to Radha_Gopinath
Hare krishna prabhuji,  dandavat pranam,
All glories to srila prabhupad!

Are you still doing the prasadam services in train stations? bcose this mail posted on 2016.
I am looking for prasadam service in train station, from jaipur to trichuirappali
Kindly update the contact number to avail the service.
haribol,
ys,
mohana rupa syama das.

Siddharth Hosangadi

Jun 14, 2022, 2:22:44 AM6/14/22
to radha_g...@googlegroups.com
This was just a forward from me Prabhuji, pls call the person in the mail trail and check.

ys
Sridama sakha das

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Radha_Gopinath" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/radha_gopinath/048c40aa-0cb2-4948-963e-a3826bcd19e8n%40googlegroups.com.