Gaura Purnima Courses 2021 - Mayapur Institute

Mayapur - Institute

Feb 16, 2021, 7:51:25 AM2/16/21
to Radha_Gopinath

Hare Kṛṣṇa
Please Accept Our Humble Obeisances, All Glories to Srila Prabhupada!

Please find our schedule for Gaura Purnima 2021.

Register at https://forms.gle/fKuWjMMEgC8qF8rU7

We are also glad to inform you that the Mayapur Institute is complying with all Government's Health & Safety Guidelines to effectively contain SARS-CoV (COVID 19) Virus.

  1. ISKCON DISCIPLE COURSE (IDC) – Batch 1 – Starting on 1 March – Click Here for More Information
  2. ISKCON DISCIPLE COURSE(IDC) – Batch 2 – Starting on 22 March – Click Here for More Information
  3. TEACHER TRAINING COURSE 1 (TTC1) – Batch 1 – Starting on 1 March - Click Here for More Information
  4. TEACHER TRAINING COURSE 1(TTC1) – Batch 2 – Starting on 8 March - Click Here for More Information
  5. TEACHER TRAINING COURSE 2 (TTC2) – Starting on 15 March -Click Here for More Information
  6. BHAKTI-SASTRI TEACHER TRAINING COURSE (BS-TTC)–Starting on 24 March - Click Here for More Information

Looking forward to your association.

Your Insignificant Servants,

SET - Student Enrollment Team
phone: (+91) 94746 65658
email: admis...@mayapurinstitute.org
Mayapur Institute Campus, Taranpar Road, West Bengal 741313, India

Important Information:

  • This is a concluding and final schedule for all the batches. Unless in the event of exigency, the agenda shall remain as it is.
  • Our Admissions are on "First Come, First Serve Basis," which means your seat is not confirmed until your registration is not 100% Complete.
  • At Mayapur Institute, we do not follow any quota or reservation systems. We have limited seats for each batch, and once filled, we'll not be able to register any more students in any circumstances.
  • Class Timings may change during the course as per the availability of the teachers or other affecting factors.
  • Minimum 15 Students are required to commence the batch. In Case we receive less than 15 Students, then students may opt for another batch or can wait for next season when the new batch starts. Mayapur Institute is not to be held liable to refund the fees in such an event.
  • The maximum batch size is 25 Students.
Gaura Purnima 2021 Courses.jpeg