Fwd: Govardhan Puja at Govardhan Ecovillage on 10th Nov, 2019

1 view

Chandan Kumar

Oct 24, 2019, 11:20:47 PM10/24/19
to your servant, radha_gopinath, ekada...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <rgm...@rgmdatabase.com>
Date: Thu, Oct 24, 2019 at 1:57 PM
Subject: Govardhan Puja at Govardhan Ecovillage on 10th Nov, 2019
To: <cka...@gmail.com>

Dear Devotees,

We would request the pleasure of association of all the devotees on the occasion of Govardhan Puja and Go puja festival at Govardhan Ecovillage on 10th November, 2019. Please come with your family and make the festival a grand success.
 We seek blessings from all of you so that we can organize a wonderful festival for the pleasure of Sri Giriraj and his devotees.

"nija-nikata-nivasam dehi govardhana tvam"
O Govardhana, please grant to me the residence near you.

Below is the Govardhan Puja schedule,10th November

7:00am Darshan arati
7:05am Guru puja
7:20am Harinaam sankirtan to Gosala
8:00am GoPuja at gosala (cow feeding, lamp offering and a talk)
9:00am - 10:00 am Breakfast/ Kirtan in Temple Hall
10:00am Maha Abhishek of Giriraj in Temple Hall
10:30 am - 11:45 am - Giriraj katha in Temple Hall
11:45 am - Devotees move to Vrindavan Forrest
12:00 pm - Giriraj Arati at Radha kund+Parikrama

12:30pm Prasadam for all Devotees

Aspiring to serve you
Residents of Govardhan Ecovillage

--