Fw: (Launching Today) Online Vedic University - www.vedvarsity.com

1 view

Siddharth Hosangadi

Oct 13, 2020, 4:44:09 AM10/13/20
to radha_g...@googlegroups.com
Haribol
PAMHO

Pls see this...

Your servant
Sridama sakha das

----- Forwarded message -----
From: ISKCON Bhagavata Mahavidyalaya <nityambhag...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 13 October, 2020, 12:18:43 pm IST
Subject: (Launching Today) Online Vedic University - www.vedvarsity.com

Hare Krishna

All Glories to Srila Prabhupada

We are very pleased to announce the inauguration of our online Vedic University - Vedvarsity. Vedvarsity represents the online educational forum of ISKCON Bhagavata Mahavidyalaya. It aims at the worldwide distribution of wisdom from Vedic scriptures, with state of the art educational tools and methods. The effort concentrates upon outreach to interested students of any age, who wish to get benefitted by philosophical and practical applications of scriptural knowledge.

The mission of the IBMV online education initiative is to educate and prepare — through prayerful scholarship, teaching, service, and mentoring — faithful, creative, and discerning leaders for temples, congregations, and the world. We have the approach to curriculum, teaching, and culture that enhances and integrates the intellectual, personal, and spiritual growth of students. This Online University for Vedic Studies is an orbit of online spiritual courses aligned from the foundational courses on Bhakti cult to the advanced studies of the literary jewels given by Gaudiya Vaishnav acharyas.

This forum offers varieties of online courses of your interest with the ease to join them from your place. The teachers of the courses are experts in the field, with rich experience in the teaching and practice of scriptures. We are organizing online Vedic courses based on varied themes like Bhakti courses, Philosophy, Vedic sciences, etc.

Kindly join, bless and empower this endeavor of spreading the teachings of Srila Prabhupada and the previous Acaryas all over the world.

For more details, please log on to www.vedvarsity.com

In service of Srimad Bhagavatam

Your servant,
Brajsunder Das
Vice-Chairman/
ISKCON Bhagavata Mahavidyalaya.

Mobile: (W) +91-9892408914,  +91-7021207012
Facebook page: Brajasundara Dāsa

Vedvasrsity.jpeg