Hari! Hurry! Limited Seats Left at Mayapur Institute's 2020 Winter Batch!

Mayapur - Institute

Aug 16, 2020, 8:43:33 AM8/16/20
to Radha_Gopinath
Hare Krishna!
PAMHO, AGTSP!

Seats are filling fast, make most of this opportunity. We are having many senior & realized devotees taking part in the course due to COVID Lockdown situation across the Globe.
Online Classes are giving an opportunity of a life-time to many devotees to come together and study.

Enroll Now and Sail in the deep ocean of Srila Prabhupada's books.

Bhakti Sastri, Bhakti Vaibhava 1 & 2, Bhakti Vedanta 1
Courses starting Nov 11, 2020.

Note that we'll have 2 different batches for each course as per different timings so we can suit everyone's schedules globally.

Read More about courses on http://mayapurinstitute.org/courses/

SET - Student Enrollment Team
+91 997171 4229