Fw: ISKCON Desire Tree - 19 Glories Years !

Siddharth Hosangadi

Feb 25, 2021, 10:00:30 AM2/25/21
to radha_g...@googlegroups.com
Haribol
PAMHO.

Pls see below message...

----- Forwarded message -----
From: Vaishnavaseva Dasa <ad...@iskcondesiretree.com>
Sent: Thursday, 25 February, 2021, 07:48:28 pm IST
Subject: ISKCON Desire Tree - 19 Glories Years !

Hare Krsna TV - ISKCON Desire Tree.

Hare Krishna !!

Dear Devotees,

Hare Krsna TV - ISKCON Desire Tree team wishes all our viewers and well wishers a very Happy Sri Nityananda Trayodashi Festival.

On the same tithi as the auspicious appearance day of Sri Nityananda Prabhu, in the year 2002, ISKCON Desire Tree has started with a mission to take Srila Prabhupada's teaching around the world. Today, we have 34 full time devotees serving round the clock trying their best and working hard in service of the Vaishnava community worldwide.

Our Achievements

  • 11000+ audio downloads everyday.
  • 60+ spiritual and informative websites.
  • 150+ Android Application.
  • 1.3+ million subscribers in Youtube Channel
  • 29000+ videos published.
  • 24/7 dedicated Satellite TV channel - Hare Krsna TV
  • 50+ million houses reached all over India.

All these achievements are accompanied with immense expenses and it would not have been possible to meet these expenses and reach where we are today without your wonderful support.

Hare Krsna TV takes this opportunity to wholeheartedly thank you for your amazing support throughout these 19 glorious years and many more years to come.

Thank you all for associating with ISKCON Desire Tree - Hare Krsna TV.

Wish You A Very Happy 19th Anniversary Of Your Own and beloved ISKCON Desire Tree - Hare Krsna TV.

Donate To Support
Facebook
Twitter
Link